Finance by ASN Bank
Since 1960 ASN Bank’s aim is to invest its customers’ capital in a way that contributes to a society where people are free to make their own choices without negatively effecting others. A society without poverty, with education available for all and with the availability of good housing and healthcare. To achieve this, we contribute to a better environment for present and future generations, whilst generating a healthy return on investment for our organization.
In accordance with this mission, we finance projects that contribute to a sustainable society. Many of these projects help to combat climate change: generating renewable energy or conserving energy. The finance of projects from organizations that play a social or cultural role in the community also advances our mission.
Projects that require a loan of at least one million euros, with the focus on the following sectors:
- Wind farms onshore, offshore and near shore
- Varying from small wind farms with a few turbines to major international projects in which several commercial banks, public authorities and shareholders are involved
- Large solar power plants
- Smaller solar installations that contribute to the sustainability of buildings that function as public amenities, healthcare facilities or business premises
Decentralized energy supply
- Decentralized energy generation for office and business premises, residential complexes, healthcare facilities and cultural institutions.
- Usually involving thermal energy storage (TES) systems
- Renovation and construction of public buildings
- Focusing on the sustainability and energy efficiency of the buildings concerned
Contact our Finance Specialists
Our staff at the Sustainable Finance department will be happy to talk to you.
- Telephone: +31 (0)70 - 356 92 88 (business days, 9:00 am and 5:00 pm)
- Email: email@example.com
Peter Kleintunte, accountmanager
Remko de Bie, accountmanager